Dear valued customer,
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. There is no doubt that the global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, we want to make sure our customers know that we are operating at 100% and we remain laser-focused on your business and success.
CPG® is Operating at 100%.
Transportation is deemed an essential business and as such falls outside the scope of shelter orders. We are inspired by the sense of duty we see in our owner-operators to move critical supplies and goods across our great country. CPG® owner-operators are true American heroes. Our employees are fully-functioning with work from home set-ups and continue to offer our customers industry-best response times. Learn more about how we are handling this situation here.
We’re closely monitoring the situation.
We’re closely following updates on COVID-19, including guidance from the CDC and local health officials. We have an internal task force dedicated solely to this issue that meets daily, and we’ll continue to take actions necessary to help protect the community. We have been in touch with our drivers to make sure they have the latest guidance from the CDC on how to best protect themselves.
Supporting our Customers
- We are proactive in current stages of forecasting and planning.
- Ability to auto-track and trace when containers do arrive at ports & rails.
- We can shuttle containers from ports and rail yards to storage yards if any containers from customers that might be deemed nonessential need rescuing.
- Need yard space for storage? We have 23 terminals with plenty of space.
- We offer complete transloading and logistics services.Access to warehousing facilities and CY Services.
- Questions or concerns, contact your sales representative or our dedicated Quote team.
Proud of our community
Our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus. We're truly inspired by the selfless transportation industry on the front lines working tirelessly to deliver goods and supplies to people in need - truckers, warehouse personnel, terminal teams and those working at the ports. We even have an internal employee who is sewing facemasks to help with the mask shortage for health care professionals. One thing we have learned is that we are all better together and we're proud of our CPG® family.